We invite you to become part of our Market Food Club!
Do you want fresh, local, organic vegetables, herbs, and/or flower bouquets but a typical weekly veggie box (or CSA) program doesn’t suit you?
How it works:
Please subscribe to our email list or join our private Broadfork Farm Buying group on facebook to keep up to date on when/where/how you will be able to buy our products.
- You come to the Dieppe Market on Saturdays between 7 am and 1:30 pm from April until November.
- Choose anything you like from our stand.
- You don’t need to have cash on you – you’ve already paid! (plus…you get a 5% bonus from us!)
- We take the value of your produce off your tab.
- Your tab lasts until you run out.
- We give you 5% extra on your tab to spend. $100 gives you $5 extra dollars, $500 gives you $25 extra dollars.
- Like a gift card, you pay in advance. Sign up here by filling out the Registration Form, and choose any hundred dollar increment.
- Payment can be made by email transfer, cheque, or cash.
- Please send payment by email transfer to broadforkfarm(at)gmail.com
- or by cheque to: Broadfork Farm, 3630 Boars Back Road, River Hebert, NS, B0L 1G0
- You can leave your cash at home. You’ve already paid!
- Complete freedom to choose what you like, in the amounts you like each week.
- It applies to anything at our Dieppe Market stand – organic vegetables, herbs, flower bouquets, garden seedlings, seeds, honey.
- Flexibility. No need to tell us in advance if you’re going on vacation or if you have guests and need more produce than usual.
- Bonus 5% extra vegetables (or flower bouquets).
- Know where your food comes from. You’ll develop a stronger connection with your farmers through your commitment to the farm.
- Help shape what we grow. We’ll ask what you love and fine-tune what we grow each year based on your tastes.
- Invitations to the farm whenever we host farm tours, potlucks, or workshops.
- Help build a stronger local economy.
- Support young local organic farmers who share your values of health, nutrition, and environmental stewardship.
Learn more about our market food club:
- Our Definition of Success
- Feed your Family, Support your Farmer
- Who is your Farmer?
- Everyone needs a farmer. We want to be yours!
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.